I am having a very disappointing experience since the time I switched my Service provider to TPG. Below are the points that will back my review.
1. After repeatedly telling the representative (during setting up account with TPG) to send the modem to my old address, it was sent to the new address where no body yet lived.
2. After informing the next representative about the this issue, she went to a length to listen to the recording whether I had actually mentioned to send the modem to old address.
3. After installation and activation of service, no checks were performed whether the internet or the phone line is working (just asked me to keep the modem switched on during installation).
4. Still do not have internet connection. Matter escalated to Engineering team, who told me that a Telstra technician is booked to look into the matter which might take additional days to complete the set up. Its absolutely disappointing, when your entire work depends on Internet and you do not have connection.
5. Please make sure, I do not get the usual answer "that there is a fault in my line"